1. The Second-in-Command reports functionally to the Pilot-in-Command during the assigned flight and administratively to the Chief Pilot on other matters.
2. Assists the PIC in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight;
3. Maintains a working knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the Pilot-in-Command;
4. Assumes PIC duties, including control of the flight, in the event of PIC incapacitation;
5. Participates in the Safety Management System.
1. As directed by Chief Pilot and Flight Operations Manual.
2. Ensures the safe, efficient and efficient conduct of assigned flights in accordance with company SOP’s and appropriate Federal Aviation Federal Regulations.
3. Participates in Safety Management System.
1. Holds at least a Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument and Multi-Engine Rating;
2. Possess a First Class FAA Medical Certificate;
3. Possess a valid U.S. Passport.
4. Previous Jet Experience.
5. 3500 Hours Total Flight Time
1. Possesses a Bachelor’s degree (highly desirable).
2. Holds an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate with Multi-Engine Rating and is type rated in the appropriate aircraft.
3. LR-45 Type Rating
4. 4000 Hours Total Flight Time
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS