Aluminum Dynamics LLC., is seeking entrepreneurial Mechanical Engineers for our Starkville, West Point and Columbus Mississippi area green field state-of-the-art Aluminum Rolling Mill. Manufacturing area opportunities include Automotive or Can Stock continuous thermal/coating treatment and Finishing operations. Successful applicants will provide engineering support and direction to departmental Maintenance and Operations. Initial responsibilities include equipment installation, commissioning, acceptance testing, operational readiness, and start-up. These individuals will then transition into the technical equipment experts for their respective departments focusing equipment optimization, restoring flow during breakdowns, development of maintenance procedures and development of equipment upgrade justifications.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution.
• Minimum of five years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment, preferred ten or more years’ experience.
• As a Mechanical Engineer in our manufacturing environment, you will be an integral part of our team, contributing to the success and growth of our operations. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in mechanical engineering, specifically with expertise in web handling and slitting processes. You should be knowledgeable about tension control, trimming, slitting, winding, wrinkling, web breaks, surface treatment, coatings and steering/guiding.
• Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility is required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
• Your role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, providing technical expertise, and supporting continuous improvement initiatives. We are looking for an individual who demonstrates clear and concise communication skills and can effectively work across departmental boundaries to achieve common goals.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS