- Proficient in comprehending schematics, hydraulic, and pneumatic diagrams; mechanical blueprints, welding, and fabrication skills.
- Operate maintenance vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform basic electrical repairs.
- Be able to arc weld with stick and mig abilities.
- Troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical repairs.
- Ability to work safely.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.